Tuesday, April 1, 2014

What do you want to know?

Wow! This blog just passed 7,000 views and I've been off my game for a while. As a reminder to my readers...feel free to send me thoughts, comments, questions, or suggestions via the email address located in the "comments" tab.

I'm excited to hear what's on your mind.


What I've been up to:
Now completely moved in and living with my lovely girlfriend in Portland Oregon, I have been on the job hunt since mid January. Curse this economy! On the plus side I've had plenty of time to stay in shape, and no excuse for not writing...

As a first time big city person my sympathy is growing for people living in big cities trying to stay in shape. Thankfully I live next to park, but holy smokes I still don't like going out for runs around here. Me I need a back country road or an empty forest trail. But...My inability to get off the couch and go running has, I think, helped with my bulking goals.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment