Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Monthly Goals

Alright. Been a while since I put up a new post and I can't claim this one my own either. It's actually my girlfriends idea, but it fit perfectly with what I talk about a lot, and that is setting goals. Goals are an important part of staying motivated and in previous posted I mentioned setting S.M.A.R.T goals. Now, since working out has been less than plentiful in the month of April my girlfriend decided it would be smart to set "monthly" goals. Goals to follow for just one month, four weeks. It would make sticking to them that much easier. "Workout four days a week for four weeks...it's just four weeks, I can do that easy." That's the idea.

This can be for workouts, nutrition, both, whatever you want. Try it out and let me know how it works for you. Comments always welcome below.

No comments:

Post a Comment